Skip navigation

So the hard drive on my machine blew up and I had to change to an adjacent workstation which runs Windows XP. Thanks to Nick Jamil and his guide the transition was relatively smoothless. The daemon and bot were installed OK too, so something good came from this – I inadvertently confirmed that both can run on Windows. There was one small problem with Eclipse though. Not sure if it’s because of the new SP3, but Eclipse randomly closed with EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION whenever I tried to check something out. I tried the workaround proposed here and that solved the problem. If you experience this  with subclipse, just change SVN interface to SVNKit from JavaHL.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: